OK, I’ve made some changes to the RSS feed.
The change you should notice is that posts are now time stamped in the feed.
Part of the goal of this post is to test the feed.
If you don’t get the feed, here’s the link.
One consequence of the change is that old posts are all time stamped at 05:00 GMT, which messes up the order that they now appear on the site, but that will self-correct for future posts over time.
UPDATE: I’m still fussing with the feed. I just converted it from RSS 1.0 to 2.0 because of a problem I encountered. I think I’ve got it now, but I’ve got to reboot and go back to my Mac world to test in my RSS reader.