- It takes ego to change the world.
- Guy likes to know what people are writing about him, but he doesn’t read blogs (headline of this post comes from this section of the interview)
- He’s obsessed with watches.
- “I don’t want to be the next person. I want to fund the next person.”
- “Failure is a good thing.”
- The companies that have changed the world, failed the three-point VC test (No proven team, no proven business model, no proven technology), such as Yahoo!, Cisco and Google.
- If it takes 30 minutes to explain the problem, it’s not a problem.
- Missed opportunity is what keeps a VC up at night, not bad investments.
[tags]guy kawasaki, venture capital[/tags]